- “Wonderfully Made (Psalm 139)” - at the United Church of Christ Mid-Atlantic Youth Conference at Susquehanna University
- Massachusetts State Legislature – testifying about legislation relating to the Inclusive Concurrent Enrollment Program (“ICE”) and transition services. Brian’s testimony and lobbying was part of the successful legislative efforts to pass the law that provides for transition specialists to help ensure that students age 14‐22 with disabilities receive special education transition planning and services
- Understanding Our Differences – a program designed to help students understand more about respect for differences. Brian has spoken at all fourteen Newton elementary schools as well as schools in Brookline.
- Federation for Children with Special Needs - 2013 Annual Visions of Community Conference Keynote Address
- Boston University - Course on Development and Disability Across the Lifespan
- Harvard University - Graduate School of Education
- Brandeis University - Graduate School for Genetic Counseling
- Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress - Annual Conference